The recent violent demonstration in Sydney by Muslim extremists was a look into the future of the “Multicultural paradise” that the Liberal-Labor parties are building for us.
The demonstration was over a new film, “Innocence of Muslims”, which throws doubt upon various aspects of Islam, and questions the life of Mohammad, the creator of Islam. Really? So, how does that turn into attacking police, and marching through the streets of Sydney chanting “’Obama, Obama, we love Osama”? Since when is the terrorist Osama bin Laden such a good guy to be invoked?
And why would they get all violent over Mohammad anyway? Plenty of critical things have been said about Jesus, but you don’t see Fred Nile and hordes of church-going Christians rioting in the street. Perhaps these people belong to a cultural background that is more violent than ours? If so, do we really want such people coming here? And do we want more of them?
The government is building up a large element of extremist Muslims within Australia, due to their disastrous immigration programme. This madness will have real consequences for Australians, as a community and as individuals, in the years to come.
These troubles are reminiscent of the riots over the Mohammad cartoons, illustrations which the mainstream media in Australia was too timid to print (the big media outlets are supposedly all about “the public’s right to know”, but there seems to be a fair bit of self-interest and hypocrisy to be considered first).
Already, in the UK, a screening of the film was cancelled, following threats of violence by Muslim extremists. To back down to the Islamists is a wanton abandonment of the Western principles of democracy and free speech.
Australians are likely to face similar threats. What can we expect from our governments? Can we expect Liberal-Labor politicians to be of any use to us in Australia? The answer is a resounding “NO!” on several levels:
1) Liberal-Labor caused the problem in the first place. For years they were warned about the perils of Third World and Muslim immigration, but rather than listen to the Australian people, they instead drastically increased such immigration to new heights.
2) Liberal-Labor have no substantial commitment to democracy and free speech. The politicians of the Liberal and labor parties brought in the infamous racial and religious vilification laws, designed to stymie the opponents of multiculturalism and Islamification. Such laws are cynical and dastardly attempts to stop freedom of speech, worthy of any Third World fascist dictatorship.
Already, two pastors have been taken to court for poking fun at and “vilifying” Islam. So what if they did? In Australia, we have the right to poke fun at and criticize any religion we want. The fact that the multiculturalist fascists of Liberal-Labor are taking away our legal rights does not in any way mean that we have lost our moral right to free speech.
3) Liberal-Labor intend, directly or indirectly, to turn Australia into a country that is predominantly ethnically Asian, a large element of which will necessarily be Muslims. Considering the ongoing nature of Liberal-Labor’s immigration policies, ask yourself “Will Australia be predominantly European in 200 years time?”; under the rule of the Liberal-Labor regimes, the answer is a big “NO” – and it won’t take as long as 200 years for them to do it either. 100 years? 50 years? Unless they are stopped.
Liberal-Labor don’t have the best interests of the Australian People at heart; the destruction of our nation is what lies deep within their hearts of darkness – although they will be sure to tell you that “It is all for your own good”; sure, because Liberal-Labor politicians can all be trusted, right?
The demonstration by Muslim extremists is not an aberration; it is a sign of things to come. If you have ever voted Liberal-Labor because you thought that they might be good for your family’s future, think again; because under Liberal and Labor, with their beloved Third World immigration and Islamification of Australia, your family will have no future.
References and further reading:
- “Muslim Riots in Sydney”, YouTube, 15 Sep 2012
- “Six charged after Sydney protests sparked by anti-Islamic film”, The Australia, 16 September 2012 [includes video]
- “Arrests made after police officers injured at anti-Islamic film protest in Sydney”, The Daily Telegraph, 16 September 2012
- “Anti-US violence isn’t about a film, it’s about an excuse”, Brisbane Times, 17 September 2012
- “A Rude Awakening”, Cory Bernardi, 17 September 2012
- “Muslim group refuses to condemn rioters”, The Sydney Morning Herald, 17 September 2012
- “Groomed to hate: security expert fears parents are radicalising their children”, The Australian, 18 September 2012
- “Sydney cleric Sheik Feiz Mohammed stirs the hatred”, The Daily Telegraph, 18 September 2012
- “It’s all a mistake – I’m not a bad mother”, The Daily Telegraph, 21 September 2012
- “Muhammad full movie – Innocence of Muslims 74 Min”, YouTube, 14 Sep 2012